Michael In The Media
Jackson Stiles, Advisor Editor from The New Daily chats to Michael Sloan about whether you should invest in shares or property.
Our founder and managing director, Michael Sloan is a sought after property expert. He is regularly invited to speak at property events across Australia. On occasion Michael writes for publications, and provides commentary for radio interviews and news articles. Within our New Room you find Michael’s most popular interviews and articles.
If you would like to see Michael in action and attend a property investment forum click here. These education-focused events are driven by his direct tell-it-like-it-is style, and participants are offered candid knowledge to assist them in becoming better property investors. Michael believes that property investment is more accessible than some may believe, and his passion is to assist everyday Australians create wealth through well-planned property investment strategies.
To host your own property investment forum for your clients or employees contact our office and we will provide you with all the information you need to have Michael guest speak at your event.
We have developed a comprehensive step-by-step guide to a complete marketing package around hosting a property forum. This means you can focus on inviting your key clients and promoting the event to your business networks.
We will manage the following components for you –
- Prepare an event forum running sheet.
- Book a venue and catering.
- Create flyers, posters, invitations and newsletters.
- You and The Successful Investor to promote the event through email, web, social media, online booking event sites, word-of-mouth and sms.
- Confirm numbers and finalise the catering menu.
- Send an SMS reminder to all the guests booked into the forum the morning of the event.
- Send you the confirmed guest list the morning of the forum event.
- The Successful Investor to set up the venue –
- Setup the PowerPoint Presentation.
- Check AV equipment: lights, projector, speakers and microphones.
- Provide background music.
- Allocate comments forms, writing pads and pens to each seat.
- Setup registration table.
- Organise catering and drinks station.
- Check security and pack down requirements with venue manager.
- Setup banners.
- Welcome your guests, assist at the registration table and tick names off the guest list.
- Provide information packs.
- Administer Q & A session.
- Supply an MS Excel document with the following information –
- A complete guest list which specifies attendees and no-shows.
- Collate comment and feedback forms.
- Attendees requesting appointments.
- Attendees requesting to be added to eNewsletter mailing lists.
For more information about hosting your property investment forum contact us at 1300 800 886 or firstname.lastname@example.org