Years of planning has seen Brisbane’s second CBD, Greater Springfield become the fastest growing city development. Greater Springfield’s CBD is double the entire size of Brisbane’s CBD.
A strong emphasis on education, health and technology makes this location the business heart of the Western Corridor.
An investment in commercial and community infrastructure guarantees residents have access to everything they need. This has also created a harmonious balance between city and suburban living.
The Brentwood Forest estate is situated in the Greater Springfield area. Encompassing leafy tree lined streets and surrounding parklands.
This location is popular amongst young professionals, families and retirees.
We have approved house and land packages in the Brentwood Forest estate that offer large living spaces, quality features and lots of inclusions.
Location: Bellbird Park, QLD
Price Range: $450,000 – $480,000
Type: House & Land Packages
Car Accom: 2
- Brand new Springfield train station.
- Located next door to the $550 Million dollar Brookwater resort.
- 30 minute drive to Brisbane’s CBD.
- Connectivity of walking paths allows residents to walk to central business district.
- Parklands, playgrounds and sporting facilities.
- 1200 bed hospital (under construction), medical centres and age care facilities.
- A $21.4 million dollar Cancer Care Centre is currently being built.
- University, TAFE, high schools and kindergardens.
- Largest shopping centre in the southern hemisphere.
- Restaurants and cafes.
- One of Australia’s largest population growth regions.
Education opportunities are estimated at $41.9 Million Dollars
University of South Queensland is currently being constructed (University & TAFE facilities).
4 new schools proposed within the area.
The Mater Hospitals $85 Million dollar project where 100 jobs have been advertised (more to come).
General Electric was recently opened by the Premier and will cater for 1200 people.
Bunnings (worth $46 Million dollars) and Masters, now complete.
Billion dollar shopping centre is underway with the first $150 Million spent on the first stage.
Channel 9 located in the area bringing full time, contractor and sub-contractor work.
Golf course designed by Greg Norman (already exists) and will be surrounded by a $550 Million dollar golf and spa resort creating 500 jobs.
Cinema in the park and community festivals.
School fetes and performances.
Golf, tennis, canoeing at Springfield Lake, bush walking at Spring Mountain and bike riding.
In the heart of the Springfield CBD is Robelle Domain park. A $30 Million dollar, 24ha central parkland.
Robelle Domain park includes waterfalls, cafe, water cascades, water play area and activities and interactive playground, shady picnic areas, land art pyramids,
art work, exhibition gardens, tree top walks, a cafe, free wifi and spaces suitable for large community events and